Andrew Henry is a Partner at JM Search and leads the Firm’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice. He brings over 20 years of executive search experience working across a diverse array of sectors within the healthcare industry. Andrew has built his career supporting clients ranging from private equity and growth equity firms and their portfolio companies to Fortune 100 companies – collaborating to build differentiated leadership teams which drive value creation for shareholders.
Prior to JM Search, Andrew served as co-Practice Leader for the global Health Care and Life Sciences Practice within Kenexa, a pioneering firm in Human Capital Management and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). He played a critical role in the development and launch of Kenexa’s Recruitment RPO business, which proved instrumental in driving the company’s successful IPO on NASDAQ in 2005.
Andrew earned his B.A. in Journalism from the University of Georgia. He lives in Wayne, PA with his wife and three children. In his free time, Andrew enjoys music, art, travel, and sports.
- BLOG: 6 Referencing Best Practices for Your Next Executive Search
- BLOG: Three Mega Trends Shaping the Future of Diagnostic Health
- BLOG: How Healthcare Business Leaders Can Navigate the Advent of the Payvider
- BLOG: The Passive Candidate Playbook
- BLOG: Private Equity Healthcare CFOs: Which Type is Right for Your Business?
- BLOG: Hiring in Today’s Market: How to Avoid Losing a Hire During the Final Stage
- WHITEPAPER: An Operator’s Guide to Optimizing your Boardroom